Wendy J Poole
Certified Coach and Counselor
Master of Arts Communication
Master of Science Clinical Mental Health
Licensed Professional Counselor; Certified Daring Way (TM) Facilitator
Although she began her life in Southern California, Wendy has resided in Northwest Arkansas for off and on for 30 years. Wendy’s multi-faceted career has included 12 years of teaching at public school/university and 8 years experience in the International Marketing and Non-Profit communities. She has worked for companies like The Walt Disney Company, Nielsen, and the local Ozark Literacy Council. Looking for more authenticity and purpose in her life, she re-invented herself through academics and the erudition of behavioral health since 2010.
Her practice includes customized therapy or coaching for individuals: adults or teens. She works with clients who are interested in living more authentically, experiencing unsolicited change, and seeking to improve their relationships and lives in general. In her practice, she sees on a daily basis clients, who experience specific symptoms such as anxiety and depression and symptoms related to upheaval.
She is a highly trained mental health professional, and she utilizes an integrative treatment approach providing the highest quality therapy or coaching for individuals. You can be assisted with the mental, emotional, and behavioral issues that impact your life in a completely confidential manner. She has therapeutic experience in these areas and more:
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Low Self Esteem and Codependecy
- Stress & Anger Management
- Counseling for Women
- Counseling for Teens
- Change of Life/Transition
- Cancer and Medical Issues
- Self Compassion
- Gay/Lesbian Issues
- Cost for Individual Psychotherapy Session (50 minutes): $200 (BCBS and Ambetter accepted.)
- Cost for Coaching Services (50 minutes): $75
- Group Counseling: $250 for 8 sessions
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa, Cash
- FSA cards are appropriate.